Wall

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wat u really wanted to be?

Fourth Chapter Never Never Vigorous
I Dunno Wat I Wan To Be

i believe b4, the most terrible thing is dunno wat each other wan to be

wat do him think in his heart?does him lov me?who he lov more?

does him wan to be v me together?Does all he told is real?

watdo him hope me to be?

does his future include me?

i juz hope that i can know wat he think in his heart, so i no need to hesitate now

when i m really can't guess, i only ask:

"wat u really wan to be?"

his answer is unclear.since that time, i swear will lov myself more, i will no guess again wat he is thinking

until, one day, i found that, i dunno wat i wan to be, is the most terrible thing.

if u ask me wan i really wan to be, i would say that i also dunno.

i never lost direction like now. i m not wan to prolong, i m also no wan to lie u, but i really dunno wat m i wan to be

u keep asking, but i still can't giv u a satisfied answer. in this moment, i awake suddenly, when i m asking other ppl " wat does u really want o be?", i m so young.

benefit of young, dun simply push the responsible to other ppl. originally, when we r grew up, no young anymore, we juz found that, the most terrible, r not anybody, r ourselve.

translated from wolfgirl
*************************************************************************************
yaya...
wolfgirl always fall into this condition de...

No comments:

Post a Comment