Wall

Sunday, May 23, 2010

wangsa walk v my ss-ness

well
damn a tired day also
go watch movie v frens at wangsa walk
it's nightmare
n juz realise that wongsa walk juz open no longer than 1 month
n it abit same as sunway mix v carefour
design feels same like carefour but shop r almost nonpopular shop same as carefour
it's wolfgirl's view
o.O

n we r watching nightmare
quite horrible movie
v wolfgirl keep holding shyan's hand while her another hand r hold by her bf
(scare her bf jealous v me n wanna kill me)
n she r quite pity cos wolfgirl hold her hand tightly when scared
n make her finally refuse to let me hold in the middle of the move
=P

overall
it's quite a happy time v them
n let's c some my ss pic n also a little pic of them
hehe~
*V* 

ok
this pic is taken on yday when going pavillion


tired look


 
ss in toilet b4 going cinema 


can u recognize me??


n this is my hair tie 2day
shyan like it so much
n keep asking how to tie it
but i m juz simply tie de cos hav no any creative idea
o.O


let's introdue couple of the day
shyan n her bf


sweet sweet sweet


    
wolfgirl sure will share my ss-ness v her de
cos i m not selfish girl
haha
=D


going eat *ice* b4 back
n wolfgirl sure will continue my ss-ness de

our funny look
=P


me n keat
he r so bek tahan my ss-ness
haha
n he only can keep eating *ice* while i m ss-ing


the mirror is the cause it make my ss-ness wake up
;)


act cool
but seem like hmmm....


the last
n the prettie@me
hohoho
=D

love the time v them
althought always get bully-ed by them
=(
=)

~night~
~the end~


No comments:

Post a Comment