Wall

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

late updated for last weekend

hmm
every weekend pass fast
=(
it's mean busy study week again...
n sure
wolfgirl still having last weekend v someone
n so
complaint by fren that wolfgirl stick to someone only n seldom go out v them
hmmm
then wolfgirl will think about it
o.O
n wolfgirl now realise the feeling of mei in last 2 years of diploma life
in which she expected weekend coming fast every week
XD
hohoho
n for someone
it's sure will be a suffer weekend cos his wallet is pity as fast as soon

okok
back to the topic wolfgirl wanna share v u all
well
having mcd as dinner again last friday night
n we 2 really so geng cos every weekend sure eating fast food
n saturday
we 2 n his cousin hav a wonderful shopping time at times square
^^
actually is for me n his cousin only
(mostly is me lo)
cos wolfgirl actually plan to help his cousin to shopping for clothes
but end up
she fail to bought wat she want but i fail to control my buying desire
omg
=S
yup
wolfgirl buying clothes again
cos cant reject the seductiveness of clothes promotion in times square
>m<
god bless me
i break my promise again
haih
n hmmm
actually i think someone more pity n pity
cos wolfgirl steal money from his wallet to buy clothes
=P
n that's y he always scare to let me see his wallet
haha

well
n wolfgirl r so guilty to him
n so
wolfgirl r trying to make a deal to him
(benefit for me but rugi for him?)
but he r so smart to catch that i trying to track him
n so
the result of the deal at the end r in contrast
haihhaihhaih...

hmmm
n sunday
nothing special to mentioned
except we both woke up at 3pm?
=S
it's can be explained as bcos we watch 'drag me to hell' at midnight b4 sunday?
it's quite terrible when watching in home in darkness
lol
n fast food again for dinner b4 back to hostel
domino pizza
favorite food for 3 of us
n may be miao miao?
although she only can smell it?
OUO



let's share some photos v u all

~miao miao~
seem like she like to climb on the pillow



 

a bit ugly
me of the last weekend b4 we going out to tesco

n sorry for let u all seeing my ugly wear v ugly body shape
result of not yet install photo editing software n buy wrong clothes
T.T
can u all close ur eyes n ignore my bottom?




saw rainbow after a small rain
it's a big rainbow
^^
nice?


hmm
let's c some photo when shopping at times square
well
we'r having out super late brunch around 4pm at mr. terpanyaki


n after shopping for a few hours
we continuos our late dinner around 9.30pm at mrs. ramen noodles
=)


is me


still is me^^

n lastly
not forget to let u c someone
n sorry for cant show his real face to u all
cos he refuse to let me took pic
=P


night
~the end~


p/s: sorry for late update post
cos line at hostel here unstable
>m<





No comments:

Post a Comment