Wall

Sunday, February 13, 2011

internship...

hi
I am back to here again
disappear  for a long time again
hope you all are still remember me ya

cny have passed
and it's means that I am getting older
still hard to believe that I am going to become 21 years old after my birthday this year
seem like everyone hard to realise time pass fast after graduate from secondary school
=P

well
actually nothing to share about the cny 
it's just a normal mood for me except receive ang pao
o.O

hmm
I will start my internship start from tomorrow onwards
feel so nervous and excited
because most of my colleage already start work while my company late one week
hope everything gone well

and last
should be go to bed early tonight
or else I will be keep yawning in the office
but most probably 
I will insomnia again as usual
(when I care for the next day event)
@O@


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment