Wall

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Delifrance

hmm
went to sungai wang while waiting someone's car be serviced
should be dress nicely and make up
haih

*Delifrance*
first time having brunch in such good environment
fell like I am one of the rich people or perhaps a western traveler
(although isn't me pay for it...)

wallet is crying again
as I can't control myself again while sitting at Delifrance
walk in the shops nearby the restaurant while he is "studying" at there
bought one short pant and a clothes
and of course
a new pair of shoes again
it's my 4th pair of new shoes I bought since last week
just wonder how should I survive for the rest of this month
TmT

seem like recently I am stressed maybe
that's why I fell happy, enjoyed and satisfied while shopping...

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment