Wall

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Review

back to here and re-read some of my old posts
and realized that I have achieved my main objective when I first establish this blog
to improve English
despite the unshown of photos because of deleted unintentionally
my grammars have actually improved a lot
from a beginner who do not know how to use past and present tense
to an average learner who can write a formal email with average wrting skill
although I still have a big room to improve
but I am really appreciate those who have thought me along this long phase
thank you
I am only at first quarter of my English improving progress
I knew I took a long time to reach here
because I choose easier path
I chose to wrote blog in English instead of attendding classess
since it is my interest and able to motivate me
if you are same with me and intended to improve English
here is my advise for your reference
and please visit my new blog ya
bye

2 comments: