Wall

Sunday, April 4, 2010

ipoh n argue again

hmm
wolfgirl hav weekend at ipoh this week
go back to visit untie n uncle from mom side where they juz back from america

hmmm
going somewhere a
t ipoh having our lunch last sat
a famous place
but not nice taste
but wolfgirl think the 'hu kok' is ok
cos its cover is use flour different v here
but hav to drink more water
cos its will cause hot in body n cause sick

hmm
but dinner is okok for taste
try the 'chi kek mee' which suppose to be very spicy according to their introduce
but wolfgirl think is not spicy
may b cos wolfgirl already familiar v spicy?
found that the 'chi kek mee' r 'spicy' v its much pepper
only excited a bit lo
but the other 2 mee is nice also lo
o.O

hmm
like usually
wolfgirl hav argue v sister again these few days
well
wolfgirl r only argue after cant tahan her attitude
her memory r so good in remember hatred
mah last time wat wolfgirl hav scold her on phone lo
until now
she still act her bad face in front of wolfgirl
ok
fine
wolfgirl hav try to keep temper n patient when she talk to wolfgirl v her's bad attitude
but
wolfgirl r half of human also
wolfgirl cant tahan for so many times de lo
so wolfgirl mah ask dad to ask my sister no to treat me like that lo
but u know wat

hmm
originally
all r wolfgirl fault
wolfgirl tak boleh complaint also even receive this kind of respond
n summore kena be blame by dad

hilo
r u f*king brain
u nvr c how her treat me de meh?
u only help sister la
all my fault
i kena tahan even tak boeh tahan la?
summore say i kena tahan when enter society
bcos its the principal to survive??

then
how is my sister?
her attitude wont offend other
n bring enemies meh?
only my fault la?
u know?
she like to bully me this girl la
cos i can tahan mah right?
so is not her fault?

ok
i try to obey ur word
but sometime
n more of the time
wat i understand is
all fault r only fall on me
but not on her lo?
really she didnt do any wrong?
she prefer to let her sister die instead of save her fren
u know?

originally
all r my fault
luckily
wolfgirl realise this princal of ur since graduate from primary school

hmmm
dun thought u r sister then u can bully ur sister me
dun thought u r more garang n i m more soft then u can make ur bad face to me
hav u ever think about i really annoying when u call me n that's y i mad on u?
shit de

u know wat
i really feel apology when go to c room at kl juz now
cos wat i can feel that wat other look on us is
they view us as a family v not harmony
sorry to keat to let him c this scene
tha's y i hate to go out v family n refuse to let fren come to visit my house

well
ur face r cleary show others that u r in bad emotion n attitude
hilo
not me will offend others
but is u
i m here to c how u will offend to other


guys
sure u all think me is bad girl
n i will not plan to denied
cos is true
i still cant forget wat they done on me previously


sometime i really believe horoscope
n my dad n sister is scopian n i m leo
so?
2 scopian r control on me even i m leo
n somemore they r elder
then how can i this leo to do?
i hav force to obey wat they said

hmm
dad wan me no to reject thing alwas even small thing
but u know
if i no reject
then i will no freedom at all
n only can be follower n say bye bye to my dream
don thought me is young n u all r  all then can teach n blame me
sometime
my mind is smart than u all
juz i dun wan to act out
cos it's not time yet

hmm
nothing to comment le
night

hope my dream will come true when stay at kl

No comments:

Post a Comment