Wall

Friday, April 30, 2010

thank you for ur 'teaching'

arghhhhhhh
wolfgirl wanna scream out loudly
well
2day is a wonderful day v wolfgirl receive a sms which should make wolfgirl moody
is a sms which blame wolfgirl on my 3 fault
wolfgirl guess is 'teaching' ?

hmm
wolfgirl disagree v wat u say
cos all r not logic

1st
u said
wolfgirl angry n mad v ur attitude in sms
hilo
wolfgirl will mad is cos of u dunno wat is manner when talking v ppl
did ur parent teach u how to talk to other?
straight scold n blame?
somemore u straight judge wolfgirl without make me clear of wat happens
sure wolfgirl will angry
n this attitude is began v ur own not wolfgirl started

2nd
u said
wolfgirl sure will angry alos if i stand on ur position
n i should apologize even if i indirectly
hilo
wolfgirl hav not say i wont apologize
but at least
wolfgirl hav the right to know how it  happens n does wolfgirl hav this impression?
wolfgirl try to communicate v u v asking possible situation that make it happens indirectly
but ur respond is
u blame me back n already judge me i know it happens n no take it up
 i m trying solve the problem through communicate
but u r not

last
u said
wolfgirl release bad temper on u yday
n whispering between u n chin during discussion is not my matter
hilo
now is who release bad temper?
don thoought me r stupid
wolfgirl n others hav withness ur acting face in front of me
u treat me different v other purposely
n
during discussion
if u hav any comment
y not state out
i ask u to state out is cos i don want to let u make complaint on my decide after that
but
seem it's wrong
cos u also will complaint
dont u?

in the end
u said
the person who should evaluate her attitude is wolfgirl but not u
well
seem like wolfgirl is guess right?
all reasoning is on other side but not wolfgirl?
so even how wolfgirl wanna explain n defend myself
u also wont believe it right?



n the last n last
so appreciate ur cooperation in resend this message
ur behavior make wolfgirl realise that ur eq is a bit low cos u keep biting on this thing
wolfgirl r purposely ask u to resend cos wanna realise wat person u r?
but u make me disappointed

n wolfgirl hav delete ur orignal message indirectly may be
cos feel mad when read it
n wolfgirl hav struggle for a long time to decide whether to respond to u
keep taking deep breath many times
n finally decide wanna maintain  my eq
althought u hav offend me overly

n now juz realise my mom say right
cos she said i should no join u as u r bad influencier
n i that time still defend u
n now i know i wrong


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment