Wall

Saturday, August 14, 2010

last weekend stories

hio
wolfgirl r back again
seem lke wolfgirl long time no update my blog de ah
all r juz bcos my laziness de
haha
=P

well
let's wolfgirl tell u guys photos story in this post too
o.O

these photos was taken when we go back to penang for the morning session of his cousin's wedding last weekend 
(please dont mad v me v no finding u guys come out ah cos i stay at his place without go back to home also de)


let's me introduce again about him
he's my someone for this 2 yrs de



it's me
ss-ness appears again
=)
n someone is showing his back when i take photos
=(


only me without him
o.O
we r preparing to go wedding dinner
it's a very ugly make up cos forget bring back eyes shadow n fake eyelash 
p/s: the dress i wear is bought from ah mei de n someone's dad praise it's nice look for me...XD...
hmmm
it's my first time to present wedding of western style
dinner was held at BAGAN
opposite of SMJK PU TI
n it's dinner of garden feel
cos his cousin is mix n so her frens r all western-based
+
someone's family r english educated
it's really a first experience for wolfgirl to c so many western western ppl 
n wolfgirl hav to deal v his family v english most of the time
btw
his mix-cousin v 6yrs old girl n 10 yrs old boy r so cute ya
@v@

hey
let's me show u guys our name tag on the table
it's me
^^

did u agree that i m his lucky charm??

it's someone


n i fell so shocked n funny when c this decription about him
=S
n now wolfgirl r juz realize how great he was v his study field
he's really my saviour for my poor computer skill
haha

hmm
we hav continue our night at RED v his frens after the dinner
drink n sing k
someone is really crazy v his frens
cos they drink a lot
9 or 10 basket of beer was almost drink finished by they 4 ppl
GENG
=S
n for sure
wolfgirl only can dirnk 1 or 2 glasses of beer
somemore is drink as slow as grandmom de
haha
n of cause
wolfgirl r still cough n cough when drink n sing k
loll

well
it's a lot of fun at penang
eating the food we miss
n having fun v his frens
KL life is suffer without delicous PENANG food de
T.T
let's stop here 
or else
u guys will impatient n mad v my worst grammar de

~the end~




No comments:

Post a Comment