Wall

Monday, August 9, 2010

someone's Bday+ECOnnect(please be patient)

hilo
wolfgirl r back to blogging again
=)
well
last week is so busy since event+someone & my Bday r all meet within a week de...
n i m only free now cos i m juz back from penang de
ya
wolfgirl hav spend my weekend v someone in penang de
cos of attending his cousin's wedding dinner de
hehhe
;)


well
please be patient ah u guys
let's share some my diary pics
o.O


it's my someone's big day de
1 August 2010


front n back


his bday card made by me de
(copyrighted)
;)

my love for him


n
copyrighted cake made by me too
XD
although it's finally get into the trash can also
(quite a long story within these few days)
juz let's the sad thing pass n rmb happier thing

well
wolfgirl hav pre-celebrate his big day v his family by having dinner n going clubbing
(although wolfgirl r in heavy fever+cough)
T.T
only can c all nice food but cant eat de

now
let's come to the event
ECOnnect 2010
organized by us
APR 1 of KL KTAR
this is the botak tree without leaves b4 the event


n then tree r start growing up v visitor's support in day 1


growing bigger+++


n at the end
tree r bcom more big n big until we all scare the tree cant support the weight of the leaves
=)
hehe
our tree is not the real tree
it's fake tree made by bottles+newspaper n etc
it's look amazing right??
haha

leaves r all the wishes toward our green environment from visitor
n phones r all the wishes toward the old phones recycled by their owner

ya
forget to tell u guys
our main activities of the event is to encourage ppl take part in recycling their old phone n accessories promoted by NOKIA
^^

n wolfgirl r incharge of this activities
that's y wolfgirl r work hard to explain the function of phone recycling machine to visitors
n it's really a tough work since wolfgirl hav to repeat talking same thing thorough theese 3 days event
n it's make me cant recover from cough until now
@.@


dada~
it's our result of these 3 days event
259 phones hav been recycled by TARC stuffs n students
(not yet include accessories de) 
 happy
=D



it's me ss again de


me v the life of tree in day 2


me n ice
day 2 of the event is fall on my bday de
^V^


all leng luis


girls from our activities dapartment
n our leader is on my left hand side v short hair de

 
it's me when hardworking de
haha


our activities department group photos v ms lim


i m hiding haha

n last for this post
can u figure out where m i??
it's a memorable event i will ever remember de
XD

~the end~



No comments:

Post a Comment