Wall

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dress Code+Movie Day Review

hmmm
it's very excited when the weekend is coming
of course you too right??
everybody needs some rest after a heavy week with work and study
but
the most excited part for me is
time to be a confident and prettier girlfriend when dating with boyfriend!

I know I am changing
I means
no more lazy gf without make up and dressing
haha

so
here are 2 dress up review  while I dated with Mr.Penguin during last two weekend

Pirate at the Carribean was ok for me
I think it's not nice enough as Fast and Furious 5
depend on everyone
 first time wore the red high heel and use the new bag
I like this look
like the mature style that looks more confident and mature without lala
especially like to be a "red shoes lady"
the only thing that I dissatisfied was I forgot to bring accessories to Mr. Penguin's place
=(

light make up of the day that I only put on eye liner and "must" eye brown
=)

next
come the the just passed yesterday
Kung Fu Panda 2 was actually out of our plan
queue up to bought ticket but not online bought
luckily we got it
it's funny that the fat fat panda make everyone laughed
trying to became a casual+mature look gf this time
 the only whole body photo taken by Mr.Penguin
and I haven't prepared my pose that time
yesterday was my unlucky day
as this high heel almost make my fall down 3 or 4 times
it's high in front and back
so I guess it is about 5 to 7cm high perhaps?
but Mr. Penguin said it was my careless and improper walk make me nearly fall every time
=S

 the photos of mine with normal smile and abnormal face expression
it was a complete make up of the day
that I have put everything on my face except fake eyelash
but it kill my times before went out

the lunch of the day was ate O A meesua again
nice nice*

and the dinner of the day was at Tepanyakki but not Mr. Tepanyakki
food tasted nicer and rich with its ingredient but less options

last before ending this post
not to forgot to show you who is Mr. Penguin that I keep mentioned at above!
deng deng
here is him!
an usual complaint at here
I had never yet took photos together with him 3 months ago except Cameron trip that time
TmT

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment