Wall

Sunday, May 8, 2011

everything is new with Fast and Furious 5...=)

it's will be a short photo story for this weekend de...
again...
dating with my man as usual
nothing special
but
Fast and Furious
;)
a must for every people to watch

here are my outfit of the day 
 first time wear the purple colour jacket after bought for 2 years
and like this casual style recently 
how do you think?
and the high heel is my new shoes again
=)

bought 2 clothes in Times Square
borke again
=(
the new pant with RM 25 only
I think I am kinda lack of shoes since my ass is getting bigger and fat
and make me can't fit in my old pants...
=S


new dress with RM 25
I have aimed this dress for a long time
and I finally get it with cheaper price huh
strongly recommend you all go Times Square shop for fashion clothes with cheaper price ya
I wear the purple colour jacket in 2 different way
which way do you love more?

went to Cravings in Tesco on the way back to home
the food at there is not bad
and price is affordable too
can consider next time too

last
let's end with me and my man cover face ya

bye

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment