Wall

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bottom Line for My Friendship

I know 
I shouldn't write this
but I think I should state clear my point of view
as I don't like to hide my feeling at here

I am truly appreciate the friendship after I confirmed anyone as a good friend who can be trust and kind
but
there is a bottom line for my friendship besides betray

please don't ever try to persuade me be a member of what organization to earn money
I hate those kind of thing
please don't date me out with the purpose at behind of trying to persuading me be member of your organization
I have bad experiences before

for me
it's inverted pyramid for the business of the organization
the more member you find the more income for the top level of management

the another reason I don't want to take part is because
in my point of view
I only believe organization with English language in their documents only considered as qualified and standarded

and the main reason that I hate this thing is because of 
money
I prefer to spend money on shopping rather than invest in something that is low return if I no hardworking to take in other members
I am only a poor student and I will unable and never will spend thousand plus to take this risk
I am not a rich people
I admit
I am timid and not adventure-oriented always

last
I know
this post might bring hatred to any member of the organization
but
speak honestly
every people have their own perception towards this matter
so do I



~the end~


No comments:

Post a Comment