Wall

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What can I do with my sun glass?

All thing was just start from this normal sun glass
no thing special
but this sun glass make me high always

ready?
I enjoy the sunlight when I take photos with the sun glass everytime
looks like I will only be pretty without showing my eyes huh
;)

but
I will look super ugly too when I am wearing sun glass every time!!
scared?
XD

okok
stop doing any face espression
but hmmmm...
I looks so angry mah haha...
=P

so?
how about this take?
am I look cute?
is it better than previous??

NO?!
ok ok
let's show the pretty me hehe^^
(the main purpose of this pose = show how pretty am I)
*task full filled*
^V^



p/s: so retarded the owner of this blog...always SS-ing even though showing the ugly face in photos...= =!!!


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment