Wall

Thursday, March 4, 2010

off phone

hmmm
wolfgirl now are very worry n feels unsecure in heart
seem like hav a big stone in heart

y?
bcos cant contact to someone 2night
n feels like he purposely off his phone to avoid my disturb
hurted
n feels like tears wanan drop out le
too many inconfident in my heart

mostly is related to 2moro
he no giv wolfgirl a clear answer
n wolfgirl dunno wat is happening actually
wolfgirl still thinking a lot of excuse to persuade myself that the reason of cant contact him
may b gaming at cc?n think me r annoying
or sleeping?but he nvr off phone when sleeping b4 de
or bcos think wolfgirl r too disturbing le?

wolfgirl hav a feeling
recently
our life r too flat like a paper
didnt hav any passion
is that wolfgirl think too much
seem like wolfgirl r a negative thinking person when something happens about him
hope someone can reply me n giv me a good excuse to lie or console myself
tears wanna drop out now but i m keep pulling back into heart

bcos wolfgirl know
if i let tears out it wont be stop n will be flood
wolfgirl still dun wan make ppl worry about me

well
seem like now he on the phone le
n my sms can get through to him
juz he no yet reply n answer my call also

well
mood hav bcom good abit
but still unsecure until he can peduli me

night
even i not yet plan to sleep bcos hav to do assignment

n now still recall back the scene when talk v someon on phone
"不要喝酒"
ya
first time feel he is love me bcos he is command on me but not joking

No comments:

Post a Comment