Wall

Sunday, January 30, 2011

hairstyle

 long time no see you guys ya
here are some of my hairstyle during exam period de

side and back look
 stay at mc D whole night just to accompant someone study
it was a cold night always
I have break my recod of going mc D 4 times in a week
and stay overnight everytime
spent about 5 or 6 hours at there to finsih 40 episode of drama without sleep
XD
 when dating with someone
he was pity as he was not yet cover from coughing heavily
this hairstyle is similar with the photo above when going mc D

my big face
 my new wallet was bought from G2000
finally have a first wallet that I bought myself
and sorry to someone as he can't buy a new one because of me
inside

and
goodbye to my old wallet after accompany me for 2 years of diploma lilfe


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment