Wall

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I like to spent money although I am broke officially*

finally went to Pavillian after expected for so many days
plan to watch Gulliver's Travel at 3pm
but fail as the seat is full
so spent a whole noon on shop for CNY clothes

hmm
someone is so pity as he have sick for a week but still forced to brought me went there

luckily
I am successfully spent my money out
=D
stay at Padini for about 1 hour or above 
so many discount or promotion at there
bought back a lot of clothes for two of us

well
I had bought 5 pieces of formal shirt
but none of formal pant of skirt
=(
leg was kinda tired
and still looking for some formal wear
hope can success when back hometown ya

between
I have my new target when reach my age of 25 years old or after working
must go to G2000 to buy formal clothes
design at there is not bad but the price is "pretty" as well


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment