Wall

Friday, July 1, 2011

I love this moment althought I am in maze...

sitting near by the balcony with the door are open
 listen to the sound of wind blow,
the sound of people playing water in swimming pool,
the sound of guys playing basket ball, and
to the sound of kids playing at playground
these all are sign for the best time in a day, afternoon/evening

 the moment when I am finally sit in front of my laptop after cleaning house and do laundry
I would say
the achievement of cleaning house and done laundry
+
the smell of floor detergent and clothes detergent in wind
make me feel so fresh for this enjoyable moment

I think
despite the tiredness
I am really like to do laundry and cleaning house
just like a housewife/mother

Perhaps
I am born to be outstanding that I love to do whatever things that other people don't like to to in my age
so do my thought and perception on all things

I know
the other reason I love to cleaning house
is
I am releasing my pressure while doing this

this post
again
I am claiming pressure

looks like I am adding much pressure on myself recently
can I don't want in pressure?

WAKE UP your mind
WF
it's time to face the pressure and take it
don't make everyone disappointed with you
said from my heart

  " I am just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze, and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
Can't do it alone
I've tried, but I don't know why "
sang by Lenka in The Show

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment