Wall

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Layout of My Cupboard and Study Table

 Everyone was busy with their assignment this weekend
but I am the exception
spending my whole Saturday at IKEA and The Curve
keep walking around these two places several times
to persuade myself to shop anything I should have
I would said
 I am a shopaholic
willing to spend money on anything it make me look nicer, pretty and multifunction
in material form

spend a night to tidy up my cupboard and study table
here are the new layout although it's still messy
better then previous

bought a new skubb from IKEA
it's useful for me to keep so much clothes
but I hope it can last long and not fall down one day
since I like to buy clothes
XP

ok...
It's looks like I never tidy up my study table and my places huh?
you are wrong...
I did
but the problem is I have a lot of thing at here
I guess I have moved all my things come here from hometown
I have only bought the 5 white magazines file for RM 5
it's so cheap huh?
and
the basket for putting plastic was only RM 9
is it as pretty decoration besides storing plastic beg?

I would said
besides the traffic jam in car park
I am really enjoy to shopping at IKEA
although I have not yet have an own house to decorate
=(
X)

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment