Wall

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photos Edited by Phones

 I have found some interesting camera in Mr. Penguin's phone that can editing photos
here are some effect
 an original shoot without any edit
I like the feel of the sunlight come in through the window

 opps
the artist was drawing the curtain

whose jean was hanging besides the curtain?

 is it lomo effect?

 I like this effect too

 like it too

 me in original taken photos

 seems like I am only look pretty in black and white effect huh?

 the artist was drawing me because he liking me
^^

original me
not in good condition that day
one big eyes with double eyelid
I am wonder why don't both become double eyelid at the same time

me in messy hair
didn't blew my hair after taking shower
because forgot brought hair dryer
=(

~the end~


No comments:

Post a Comment