Wall

Friday, September 10, 2010

the night b4 going back to ht

hmm
wolfgirl 2moro will be back to ht de...
so 2day is last day to c someone
sad
but luckily still hav take some photos to be memory haha
n it's my first time to use the  liquid eyeliner of Kiss Me
i think it's easier compared to pencil eyeliner only if ur hand r stable without shaking
but sure
wolfgirl r not expert in make up
so i only can try my best to draw nicely
=)

ok
back to the point i wanna talk
juz now went to the lao tia men(cantonese)dinner b4 wedding of someone's cousin
hmm
no much thing to share v u
except buffet is no nice??
n feels like their wedding arrangement r so messy after listen to their cousins said
cos elder wish to all conducted in very traditional way
while the bride n bridal n cousins hope play excitedly in open minded way
hmmm
n finally
all hav to follow elder
now only know chinese wedding is so troublesome 
n hope my future wedding is no need so troublesome n can be conducted according to our view
hope so(if i got ppl wanna marry me n let me bully...)

hmm
let's stop at here or else u guys will think that this post is so annoyed

n last
no to forget some photos 

after eating
feel bored
so starting ss
=)


miao miao
i will miss u much for this 2 weeks of holiday
T.T

i m pretty sei gan mui(cantonese) right???
XD


he's forced by me to take pic again
=P

he's wearing my spec
did him looks handsome hohoho??


act cool


i thinks it's time for me to cut my eyebrow de
n  i looks so ugly in this pic de
=(

 
let's start doing ugly faces haha
=D

take 2


take 3


he's finally willing to smile
^^

n last

~~i finally hav BIG BIG eyes de~~
@v@

~the end~


No comments:

Post a Comment