Wall

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

KISS ME! KISS ME! BABY!

well
wolfgirl r back to blog again
hmm
wolfgirl hav spend my last weekend v someone n his cousin again
this time to go to sunway
*v*


hmm
wolfgirl r so excited since it's my first entertainment to start my holiday after exam
although end v disappointed at the end
T.T
we r late go out
get lost on the way going to sunway
end up
ride wrong way v our "sense" n accidently back to home to take gps
so?
we use 3hrs to reach that instead of 1hr
hahaha
n somemore we three haven't eat

hmm
let's ignore unlucky thing
back to shopping trip
it's actually no much to say also
wolfgirl actually plan to spend money to shopping a lot of stuff
but it's not wat i m expected
since price r not affordable for me
(i think i m more suitable to go to timesquares n sg wang to shop)
n wolfgirl no much money to buy all wat i want
haihhh...
but luckily
wolfgirl still got brought 2 items as my consolidation prize

heroine make long n curl mascara
+
heavy rotation perfect liquid eyeliner
ll
KISS ME

wolfgirl brought this from sasa de
n i love it much although i haven't use it but i hav online search info abt these 2 items
wolfgirl straight decided to bought it when the salesgirl recommend me this brand
since wolfgirl rmb that this brand is popular now at Japan 
n it's not so expensive de
mascara=RM 40++
liquid eyeliner= RM 40++
n i hope i can really utilize these 2 items to help me bcom more prettier de
^^
(i think i should pratice b4 i use it as official)

hmm
n wolfgirl hav met few coursemate of my previous diploma life
so shy n unexpected to met ppl i know
hahaha
n luckily i wear nice nice hohoho
n so shy to tell them i pak tuo v someone n also his cousin
=P

last
not to forget to share some photos v u guys

 i like the dress i wear
it's bought from timesquare n only RM 25*

we having our brunch at sakae sushi de
once again
i only eat rice but nvr sushi cos i m not sushi kaki
o.O

hair tie b4 going out
i m keep changing my hair tie during my shopping trip
as i m dissatisfied v my  hair-tie skill
=S

i m pretty sek gan mui(cantonese) as i m lazy to wear contact lens
i m so wasting money right???
=(


me n someone
he's forced by me again
that's y only this 2 photosssss
@.@


items brought from sasa
KISS ME! KISS ME! BABY!
hope i will hav big big pretty eyes v it
@w@

me r ss-ing when waiting them pay car park money


photos r edited by me*

n let's end v this photo
m i fat or slim??

~the end~









No comments:

Post a Comment