Wall

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

photos sharing in backwark form(French Village)

well
this post will be another photo story b4 the last weekend
so hope u all wont be blur v my life story sequence
it will be in backward form
=)

when having my first time at secret recipes eat cake
the only photos i took
n
hehe
the worker accidently miss to count our cake price in receipt
n we found it only after we left
so?
fast left Selayang Mall
=P


going to mid vally v someone n his cousin after finish one of my subject exam
i m bad student huh??


bored in car

last photo taken at there
only a normal shopping trip at there n end up v nothing
=(



ok ok
now
wolfgirl will share some photos when going to french villlage at bukit tinggi b4 this
we r get lost again even with gps
n make us spend abt 1 hr to ride through all montain road
cant reverse also
*scary*
hope u not yet dizzy


me n delia, someone's cousin

japanese tea house
it's actually looks very nice+++ but i fail to bring it out through my poor phone

~the fish is big~

looks like i m in jail haha
o.O


trying to tie up my hair but i m disatisfied v it n then tie again n again
n then i give up de...
i should satisfy v this small ugly
*n*


me n someone
he always look cool when look at camera
=S


french village
it's feel good n i though i m in French de
but nothing to play
only can enjoy the environment feel

i m tall until can *nearly* touch the clock hanged on wall


me n delia again


unbelievable
he's smilling
=D

wei
can u smile a bit??
@X@


is me lo
;)

n then
let's end v this photo
i wanna hug u tightly until u cant run out of my hug
hohoohohoh
XD
(to someone too)

~the end~


No comments:

Post a Comment