Wall

Saturday, September 18, 2010

prison

i m giving too much pressure to myself
i m forced myself to be in the prison
i know
that's y i cant sleep well recently
always dreaming or wake up in midnight
psychological factor
hmmm

i hav no direction for my life now
n i m try to seek the purpose i alive
but i m fail
i dunno wat is my motivation
nothing can direct me to live v passion
study?
money?
work status?

i know i sure will be proceed to my digree at UK after my advance
(it's mostly happens as my sister do so...)
my life is set according wat my sister hav done
primary school n college is same except secondary school...

i no need to worry abt money
cos i know my parent will work hard n save money to afford my study
that's y i m no thankful abt money
but keep spend money on uneccessary things

i m no interested v high status in work career
dunno y
cos i hold the priciple of enjoyable life instead of work hard?
i m a trpple lazy ppl
i m easy to satisfy v my 50% above effort on everything

haih
that's y 
sometimes
i m really admire v ppl around me who r motivated n full of passion v their life
what purpose should i set for my life?

*i dunno*

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment