Wall

Monday, September 27, 2010

i miss them

hmm
wolfgirl already back from holiday
n it's means new sem already begin from this week

i m start missing my beloved kids again
so here r some photos abt them that taken during sem break

 wen jia
she is my first kid to visit when going kindergarden
n how glad m i when i saw her happe face cos of seeing me
she nvr forgot me
^^

 looks
she is so happy when took photos v me 
she like to close her eyes when look at camera

 kling
wen jia's brother
he already 5yrs old now
n he's bcom lazy n lazy
n i m still rmb the moment when he first step into the kindergarden 2 yrs ago
my first lovely lovey kid until now

 me hohoho

guess who is the one hiding behind the chair??

 ah yang
he's cute n cute
=)

i m forget his name
(sorry...=(... )
he's very quiet n very good boy 
he nvr make us angry v him

kyang
he my first lovely student when i work as assistant teacher 2 yrs ago
he's already 6 yrs old n that day they r taking graduate photos
he's still same v last time
no muck to speak v me n bother me
i m really like him but he's shy anyway

wming
he's also my previous student
he's very clever
cos he no need ppl to teach him much when wrting word
he's got strong observation when learning

well
i m really miss them very much
include the kids i hav no chances to took their photos
@.@

n l ast
hope kling n wen jia will be eat food fast fast everytime oh 

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment