Wall

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

dinner at federal hotel

went to Federal Hotel for dinner last Saturday with someone and his family
it's the dinner of Malaysia Second Home
it's my first time and good luck to having this kind of dinner
rush to there with someone as he's have to come to fetch me after his working and traffic jam around that area
but luckily our "late" was still considered as "punctual" yet


here were some photo story about that night

my make up and hair tie
so happy with using my new make up items
fell I was so pretty that night
XD

my pigtail beside my face
finally my hair in front was long enough to tie the pigtail and pin at my side
(do you found that I will never or seldom to put down my hair in front to cover my forehead?)
first time to try this and so amaze with the prettiness of mine
=P

my dress code
(please ignore my round face)
aim to wear a former dinner dress but failed to found a dress that match with my mood that night
(although I still have few new dresses never wore) 
I was motivated again to having some new dress
=D
=(
a bit outdated if wanted to compared with the fashion trends right not
but luckily my make up and hair tie brought back my confident

my favorite ugly pig face
a must when taking photos
found that the photos qualities were never looks nice on laptop no matter how good the qualities of the phone camera(T.T)

I was so kinda excited with my make up while someone was so tired after working whole day

the only photos I have taken with other
as I was only close to Delia, one of someone's cousin

 found a cute small Korean girl sat at the table next to us
she was so cute and many people wanted to play and take photos with her
she will greet people in Korean traditional way too as her mother was Korean
but I have no chance to take photo with her

now was someone turn
he was looks so tired after working whole day and no time to rest before went to the dinner
accidentally match with his grey colour of t-shirt
my shoes, necklace and beg were grey in coloure too
=D

the continoues 5 shot of us
he looks so lame as force to taken photos with me again and again

and last before ending this post
before and after photos of mine
(make up and after removing make up)
did I looks much different??
o.O


~the end~

2 comments: