Wall

Friday, December 17, 2010

western food recommended( late update)

at the title of this post mentioned
here is the western restaurant I strongly recommended to go back and eat oftenly
It's price is acceptable and the most important is the food is really not bad
(in my opinion)

located at jalan Ipoh, Selayang


thanks someone's cousin, Delia brought us go first time
and it make me addicted to it by visiting it again and again


the food we both (me and someone) order at that day include
6 pieces of garlic bread( RM 1.20 per bread)
3 mushroom soup
sizzling lamp chop (not sure the name)
fried chicken chop (not sure the name)
1 watermelon 
1 honey juice (not sure the name)


it was the must order appetite at there
the bread used was different
and the most important was it really tasted nice!!
 and it make me wanted to learn how to make it


the other must order to ate with the garlic bread
nice but not yet same level with the garlic bread

while waiting the food served

my fried chicken chop
it was so rich with different different food in one plate
cheap with RM 14 something if not mistaken

someone's sizzling lamp chop
he like to order this every time 
dunno how the taste was because I was not lamp supporter
RM 21 something

after finishing our food
it was still no enough for two monster of us!!
order another 2 pieces of garlic bread with a mushroom soup again
how dare we wanted to be pig huh??

can you found that my face was getting round and round compared to last time?
and even worst now
plan to keep fit
or else I can't fit in with the rest of pants
T.T

and no photos for someone

finally
we were full
and it only cost~~
RM 60 something only
hehe


~the end~







No comments:

Post a Comment