Wall

Friday, December 17, 2010

Rapunzel Day(late update)

It will be a photos summary for the day of going watching Rapunzel in the end of Nov or beginning of Dec
*strongly recommended* 

the dress code for that day
forgot to wear the belt it has
and I thinks it looks not bad right?
=D

in a good mood to make up
but imbalance size of both eyes
lack of practicing make up
time to improve my skill
haha

prepared to go out

in car
have roughly try to shave my eyebrown
need to improved too

the only two items I brought back from Pavillion
the toner on the top was from Koren Beauty Squere (mine)
while the face cleaner at the bottom was from The Face Shop (someone)
and I guess I was a smart consumer who done research through different shops
=P


and found that the Naruko brand for mine toner was a recycle supporter in which the cover can transform into a pencil board besides it stated all the product and its instruction in the small catalog
luckily I have check inside of the cover before I wanted to throw it
curious arisen
and try to follow the instruction to see what will happen in the end

and then
 deng deng
the inside of the cover was designed and it susprised me when I finishing transform
perhaps it will be used to put some of my stationary soon


Naruko brand was such a creative and environmental friendly I would said
(it's toner was so nice and it wouldn't too sticky and it was not contain any alchohol too)
plan to go back to purchase other items in my future if I have money


hmm
a cold war with someone had happened before going in cinema
the cause was small matter that was not important at all


last before ending this post
the only two photos for us until now
and definitely it was taken in good mood before we going out
see how retarded the face of someone with funny smile??

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment