Wall

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Enough!!!

hi
I am back without the continuous part of the preview post
too lazy and no mood to post since left here so many days
so
please just forgive me

 Enough!!!
I am here finally
with the heat inside the heart
ya
I am mad seriously
I dunno how long can I get to use to this situation
my patient and temper are being challenged again and again
no future for the same point I dislike to happens repeatly
I know and he know
this point will lead to quarrel and cold war in the end most of the time
but it still can't be stopped to happened
I am seriously disappointed with this act


and sometimes I really dislike to stay at somewhere
as a lot of policy I needed to follow
and I really wanted to reinforced that I am not maid for anyone
please don't ask me to do all thing for anyone
it's doesn't means I am offend to anyone
but instead
I am really trying very hard to respect anyone who are elder 
that's why I am trying hard to keep my bad temper and be patient to follow what you want
so
can I have a space to breath and have a wonderful sweet life without those annoying thing?
thanks


~the end~
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment