Wall

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*mistake*

hmm
a little updated progess for my internship
receive a call from ms.lim
and she asked me whether interested with that company
as that company required some intern who know chinese
and I only realize I forgot write one alphabet behind the company name that I wanted
(seems like it)
and then it become other company that the location is far away
*mistake* 


she asked me go back and check the google map
and found that the I have to take LRT with 1 or 2 hours time to reach there
but anyway
I just replied her that I am still ok with that "wrong" company
as I know my qualification have no rich as other
hope I have the chance to be interviewed
good luck to me
and have no special wish to be hired if after interviewed
(2 hours time to reach before working time...=(...)


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment