Wall

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shopaholic + Three Indian = Likes

well
1 more day to the year of 2011
do you feel excited with it??
=)
  ok
 back to here
 it will be a short post without photos due to disallowed by someone
 (he is playing online game again...)
 =(


 I had just watch few movies at home in these few days

Shopaholic
+
Three Idiots
ll
*likes*
(strongly recommended)



for Shopaholic
I think I am motivated to waste my money again after watching it
and it make my heart to generated a long shopping list as follow


1. Haren Pant or 9/10 long pant
(perhaps in khaki colour, light tan or army green colour)
volume: 1 or 2 pieces
likeness rates: 5 stars
 needed rates: 4 stars
reasons to having it: lack of bottom wear and it is easy to match with any clothes
wish to having it before: June 2011

2. Orxford Shoes
(khaki colour or light tan colour)
volume: 1 pair
likeness rates: 5 stars
needed rates: 4 stars
reason to having it: lack of shoes, can be leisure wear and easy to match with any clothes
wish to having it before: 2012

3. Sabot
(khaki colour or light tan colour)
volumn: 1 pair
likeness rates: 4 stars
needed rates: 3 stars
reasons to having it: lack of shoes, can be leisure wear and easy to match with any clothes
wish to having it before: 2012

4. Formal clothes*
(simple and nice colour and designs)
volumn: 4 to 5 sets
likeness rates: 3 stars
needed rates: 5 stars
reasons to having it: a must dress code for internship work
wish to having it before: Feb 2011

5. Doll shoes of flat shoes
( simple and nice design, prefer colour that is matchable with any clothes)
volumn: 2 to 3 pairs
likeness rates: 5 stars
needed rates: 4 stars
reasons to having it: convenient and can be leisure wear or formal wear
wish to having it before: June 2011


ok
the top 5 list above is my shopping wish in this year
but I can't make it due to some reason:
seldom go to shopping mall
can't find it in M'sia market
too expensive for branded shop
don't have trusted online seller for selling these items
so
that's why I am still looking for it although you may found that some of these items were outdated for the trends now
but since I am not a fashion follower so I am not care about this
as I believe that fashion is created by ourselves
and we having our own style right?
so
I will just shop for the thing that I think it will be valuable and can be wear last forever
(and actually is because I am not so rich too haha)



hmmm
hope that these top 5 list will be achieved in next year huh
and money is welcome to sponsor me anytime
and gift too
;)
so you know what you should do right?


hmm
forgot to share my impression after watching Three Idiots de
it is Indian movie
and the story are really good and funny
and it is touch too
plus 
it is so meaningful that it had talk about the education system nowadays
strongly recommend you guys to watch this
just go download it
=P
I believe you will like it much and especially the main male character inside this movie


ok ok
I know I am nagging again de
let's stop here before complaint by all of you again
bye


~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment