Wall

Saturday, December 11, 2010

feel to give up if I am over stress

hmm
I think I will only update my blog frequently when there's something sad
it's a tough night for me just now
tears can't be controlled even writing the blog now


I know I have no right to complaint
as I am the decided to stay at here myself
that's why I should follow whatever ridiculous and over tough rules and policy at here
and try to be a good listener for an hour above with my best patience


and after the lesson
more than 20 rules I can memorizes in once time
and told all the rules I had memorized to someone while the tears can't stop falling
cry silently but loudly and nonstop


thanks someone hug me tightly
and fell sweet and thanks for his "decision" at that moment
but I am strongly stop him to doing that
forced him to listen to me and stayed at here currently by hugging and pleasing him


mouth is stopping him although I wanted have a fresh air very much
but can't
at least not that moment
because it won't be good for both of us


why?
I know I love him
and so I love his families too
I don't want this matter be serious among his families because of me


but
it make me forced to make a decision in my life
I think I won't get married forever
as I have no confident to take care of a tidy home
if he's the only and last lover in my life




and
it makes me think that it's still not a right time to bring him home
may be few more years later
 until I am confident enough with his families culture



~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment