Wall

Friday, August 12, 2011

21st Birthday

hmmm
I am here again
seem like is a bit late to write my birthday post ya
haha
hope you all still want to read it ya

hmmm
same as my last year
celebrate my 21st birthday with Mr.Penguin
went to Rakuzen to having our romance couple dinner
took some SS photos while waiting the food be served
put some make up on face with fake eye lash
eye become big in a sudden
haha
=)



first time wore this hairdband after bought for few years
nice?

the dress of the dinner night
headache when finding clothes to wear
is it a sign to motivate me to shop for some clothes??
XP


 this was the room for two people dining only
the place is kinda small where two people cannot sat aligned
= ~ =

Rakuzen, a Japanese restaurant

ordered a couple of drink of green tea mix with something else
taste a bit weird
not recommended

Unagi set
taste not bad

we have ordered couple set of unagi
haha
=D

















the Japanese Special Beef
first time taste high class Beef
and taste not bad
=D





















after my decoration





















taste it
yummy
^^





















me again



Mr. Penguin while eating






















the impact that we having our wonderful birthday dinner in such good environment
sweat
= =!!!

last before end this post
here are photos of couple of the night
 





me with pity face of Mr. Penguin
again
he was forced by me to took photos
XD


No comments:

Post a Comment