Wall

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday Pre-Celebration > Sing K

hmmm
having my birthday pre-celebration by went to sing K at Green Box in Sungai Wang
but no group photos haih
=(
went to class with a complete make up include fake eye lash and double eye lid
become a super "leng lui" that day 
the first classmate who saw me was shocked and asked why am I make up since we are having a normal presentation with descent dress code only
XP
stand in the spotlight 
and everyone was praising me
so excited mood haha

here are my pretty look with my hang out clothes after changed
wore the stocking with small ribbons on it
and my friends were keep saying I was seducing them
until they were always "mod les" my leg
lol
=S
(p/s: please ignore my fat haha...)












while taking bus
my eye dark circle was so big and black 
=(
my eyes was so big haha
@V@

have a fun time to sing K with my groupmate
I was so lucky to got a free charge of 1 person in lucky draw session
;)
and we also got  some vouchers of green box
but the bad things is the songs in green box were less
=S

hmm
we went back home separately after sang K
so regret to not follow to dai lou and hl to find their friends
as they have get a fake tattoo on their body part
=(
I am plan to get one too on back of my neck next time*
hope can get it!
;)

last before end this post
here are the photos I plan to scare you all during the ghost month
the photos of the process from complete make up to all clear!
;P
are you scared??
XP

see you in next post ya!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment