Wall

Monday, August 22, 2011

TIME





















LOVE
become a habit for me 
to say goodnight to you every time before I get into bed at night

I know
it will be a hard time if one day we are no more the only beloved to each other
and I just can swear that
if the time is coming
I would like to learn to be cruel 
and let all the GOODNIGHT store in my old memory 
and will say it to myself but say GOODBYE at the same time

anyway
just want to say that
TIME
make me suffer at the moment
it add pressure on myself day to day

because 
the time is full of worry, missing and love
hope you are taking care well at there
and hope my warm can be bring to you in this cold weather at there
and hope your heart is full with me while you are enjoying your vocation there

it's time to sleep
and also it's time to meet you in dream
I hope so



No comments:

Post a Comment