Wall

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Dinner with Mr.Penguin

did my eyes look kinda weird with imbalance size?
as usual
I have woke up with one big eyes and one small eyes on Saturday
and it make me look like no done a complete make up
/_\
so hate to make up with imbalance eyes haihhhh

Saturday is a busiest day
went to Mr Penguin's cousin place to help her reformat laptop at noon
went for family dinner at night
went to Moe De Cafe for supper
and last went to sing K at Green Box in The Curves

 first time to pin up my all hair after I cut a short hair
seems like I should go for some hair cut as my hair is getting messier
a slightly make up as usual with imbalance size of eyes
keep SS-ing while waiting Mr.Penguin to reformat the laptop

went to Dynasty Hotel for Mr.Penguin's Family Dinner
nothing to do while waiting his auntie playing mahjong
we both fell super hungry since not yet ate our brunch
wrong plan of the day
and end up I dress so so to went for dinner
haih
but luckily got some make up on face
=)
p/s: my leg is so fat 
=m= 

don't know why
I am kinda like the face without covered by hair
but
after I have cut a short hair and I start to draw eyebrown
I am less show my forehead already
as my people are so concern on my eyebrown
= =!!

 hehe
let show you some amaze effect of make up!
looks!
my eyes are become so much bigger after make up!!
XP

I know I know
you guys are feel bored already with seeing my SS photos
so here is him!
but
as usual
Mr.Penguin with face covered by hand
X(

why are him so lansi punya??
birthday cake prepared by his auntie
it's a surprise for him including me
as I have no idea they will pre-celebrate his birthday
too bad that I miss the beginning part of singing B'day song to him 
as I am answering call
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

the only clear photos I catch with his handphone
see his retarded face
;D

last before the end of this post
the only photos of us after a long time
p/s:my face is so fat and round
/m\





No comments:

Post a Comment