Wall

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Steamboat Night

well
I am back to here again after a few days of laziness 
=P

hmmm
seems like a lot of people born on August
=)
since Mr. Penguin and his friend, Ah Jin were also birthday girl/guy on 1 August
thus
we have went to Kepong to having steamboats together with his friends
again
no taken photos of others except me (as usual) and him
due to shy to take photos of them with my outdated phone


me with slightly make up as usual
Mr. Penguin who was acting as some gangster while eating
he was a monster as he was kept eating until we nearly want to leave
=S



see!
how gangster was he!
=S

hmmm
it's my second time to eating steamboat at there with them too
the food taste ok and not bad
but the options are less 
miss the steamboat in Penang
=(

one of the funny things was
Mr.Penguin's friend, ZY was the chef of the night
he was cooking fried noodle on the barbecue pan
it was tasted not bad except a bit of salty
I was actually wanted to show off my cooking skill
but the fire is not big enough and then I was quitted
X(

hmmm
I think I am not a good gf
because I have no celebrate his birthday
no dinner treated and no gift given
only give him a small little card same as last year
haha
XP

last before I end this post
here are some photos of us after we went back home
hmmm
please forgive the blurriness of these photos
as this are the only two photos I forced him to took with me
@m@

~the end~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment