Wall

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Small lLittle B'day Card for Mr.Penguin

As I mentioned in the previous post
August is my favourite month since it start with a special Monday
can you get what I mean from the photo above?
=P
made a small little birthday card for someone
but I have no put so much effort into it
since I have totally no idea what should I made together with we have a little quarrel along the week
luckily
got some ideas from the blog I have kept following
so I am actually stole her idea haha
so bad huh me? ;)


please bear with me for the little blurry pictures above ya
this is the inside look of the card
just spent some time to complete it since it's kinda easy to made
XD

this is the back side look of the card after it opened
no much decoration too due to laziness
=P

actually I was planned to keep this card inside his beg and only told him to find it out on Sunday night
but
since we have a little quarrel during that time
so I am very "uncarefully" threw the card on his laptop while he went to toilet
no more surprise because I was on heat of the heart
=~=

as usual
no any appreciation form Mr.Penguin
it's so sad
I think the B'day card I given to him last year already hide in somewhere
seems like it
lol

By the way
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
MR.PENGUIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment