Wall

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

some random SS photos summary

Hi! How are you my lovely friends??
After numerous busy weeks with tons of assignment
finally it come to my months
it's a good mood to start this month from Monday
=)

agains
this post will be some SS photos story summary ya
please skip this post if you are not interested

I guess this semester is a big change for me
back to college after industrial trainning
everyone were growth up and mature
but I am changed on my appearance
hehe
no plastic surgery
just began to have slightly make up to enhance my confident
and my SS-ness is getting serious from time to time


 what is the most obvious things that everyone will notice on my appearance?
can you find out from the above pictures?
it's my eyebrown
everyone is keep concerning my eye brown shape and the drawing skill
I am so sweat with it
the same question have been asked repeatably throughout the whole semester
did it looks so weird until my lecturer also wanted to ask again and again??
lol

last month was a happier month
as I finally bought the stocking with little ribbon on it after a long time
I know it was already outdated since this stocking is fashion of the last year summer in Taiwan
but I like it very much ^^
how about you?




last but not least
there is another good news before end of last month
Mr. Penguin was finally applied unifi
and so I can video call him to interrupt him
XP
 
 last
let's end with my super lame face without make up and eyebrown
= - =





No comments:

Post a Comment