Wall

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dating before Exam





















hmmm
have been enjoyed the weekend before the the exam fight start
went to watch The Rise of the Planet of Apes with Mr. Penguin
put some confident make up on face as usual

dress up with casual and simple style
*like*
prefer this dress style compared with other fashion trends
wore a white t-shirt, first new high waist short pant together with a small circles scarf

on the way heading to Times Square
some ss-photos again




















my steam look

his funny hair style
hmmm
the movie was nice overall
funny and touch at certain point
but the only one thing that I had wondering was
the ape's face is so look alike with human face
haha


on the way back to home
bought a hairband with a blue ribbon
like blue colour recently
since it represent elegant
(my view)

I like me in this simple look
tend to dress up with simple and casual look in mature style

he with boring face
stuck in traffic jam on road

adjust his engine while reach home
opps
his hand looks so muscular and strengh in a sudden

a funny photos that I took 
see?!
I am so fat in the reflection of mirror
omg
=(

let's end this post with my tired face
hmmm
gonna miss him very much 
hmmm
time to fucus on study for exam
must be a survivor for the rest of subjects
since I already eliminated by 1st subject, psycho
=S

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment